19 Jaw-Dropping Examples of Garden Street ArtJuly 15, 2014
Last modified: October 16, 2017These 10 breathtaking examples of garden street art are a proof that great art is not confined in galleries to be appreciated by a few. Click to read!
As famous Spanish artist Pablo Picasso once said, “the purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls.” So go ahead, grab a sponge and get scrubbing away that dust, cleansing your soul in the process, with these 10 breathtaking examples of garden street art we’ve pulled together. You’re welcome…
1) Groovy wall art of a man combing his hair which happens to be a tree.
2) A girl playing hide and seek in the bushes or maybe inviting you to see what’s inside the garden shed?
3) An interesting Banksy piece with a black silhouette of a girl in a dress and hat, watering flowers.
4) Portions of a girls face with the overhead bushes as her hair.
5) A very colourful and detailed piece of a girl watering the side-house tree.
6) A small yet clever piece of a pink cheerleader using grass as her pom-poms.
7) A very illustrative style is shown here with a man and his tree afro.
8) A pack of camels traversing the cracks of a side wall.
9) A stunning creation of a mother bird feeding her newborns. Image Credit: BlazePress
10) This sidewalk piece has a friendly alien raking in your leaves.
11) The future is in Iran.
Image Credit: David Zinn
12) Follow your art with this cute yet compelling piece by artist Scampi from NZ.
Image Credit: Scampi
13) “Defend your creative freedom” is the call of this colossal artwork.
Image Credit: INTI
14) Bigger is better with this amazing art inspired by a song.
Image Credit: Deih
15) Natalia Rak painted this on the streets of streets of Ragusa.
Image Credit: Natalia Rak
16) Bomb away the boredom of the walls with this simple yet stunning work.
Image Credit: Trebel Art
3D street art. These interactive street art turn necks and take the time of passersby.
17) Edgar Mueller is among the most famous 3D street artists in Europe.
Image Credit: Edgar Mueller
18) Julian Beever creates fantastic street art drawings.
Image Credit: Julian Beever
19) Artist Tracy Lee Stum always makes the most interesting of street art, taking the audience to an entirely new perspective.
Here’s another art on the street you can appreciate at night. It is called solar art and is done by Peter Erskine.
Image Credit: Peter Erskine
Don’t forget to check out our post with Amazing Reference to Cut Down Energy Cost.