BillyOh Complete Anston Premium Metal Sheds
Our Anston all steel, apex roof shed an excellent storage solution for where garden space is limited, or on the caravan park where non-combustible sheds are mandatory. The deep roll formed wall and roof panels provide much improved strength when compared to shallow formed cladding of other steel sheds.
Probably the best looking small shed on the market offering over 2m2 inside floor space for storage. Generous 63”/1600mm wall height. Pad-lockable, smooth, inside running sliding doors provide a spacious door opening width of 850mm x 1550mm height.
Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel
This metal shed is made throughout from quality, hot-dipped-galvanised steel - unlike most, competitive models using electro-galvanised steel that cannot provide the rust protection only hot-dipped galvanised steel can provide. Additionally, all painted parts are powder coated for a lasting, maintenance-free finish!
Metal Shed Base Information
Many Metal sheds are sold without some sort of base whether it be a foundation kit for a concrete base or a wooden timber base which in most cases will leave you with an incomplete product unless you have a base already. We would not dream of selling one of our wooded buildings incomplete without a floor so we have created our 'BillyOh Complete' range.
If the tongue and groove base option is selected, woodscrews and washers must be used (we cannot supply) to attach the shed to the timber floor. Woodscrews go through the shed's inner base rail holes with the washer for each screw securing adequate purchase between wood screw/base rail/timber floor.
Our 'BillyOh Complete' models are inclusive of a flooring solution thus giving you the complete product, you can select from either:
1) A pre-made Tongue & Groove Floor constructed to take a greater load capacity and provide better damp proofing ensuring protection of your contents.
2) A Steel Foundation Kit which consists of Heavy-duty ‘U’ channel framing, made from durable hot-dipped galvanized steel. The assembled foundation kit receives the shed base rails. Flood out with concrete after the shed assembly is completed.
What is a ‘Steel Foundation Kit’ and do I need one?
It is a quick and easy way to create a suitable base for your metal shed after you have levelled your site and inserted a DPC below the foundation kit.
It is manufactured using heavy-duty ‘U’ channel framing, made from durable hot-dipped galvanized steel. The assembled foundation kit receives the shed base rails and flood out with concrete after the shed assembly is completed to give the perfect base.
Please also note: If you choose to purchase the wooden bas option the steel shed is to be built and secured onto the wooden base and be secured down to the base using anchor screws (not supplied). If the wooden base option is purchased the steel foundation kit is not compatible.
Please Note: The product or model name may differ on the packaging from that advertised however this does not affect the intrinsic product
Why buy this product?
- Hot-dipped galvanised steel throughout
- Door opening: 85cm (w) x 155cm (h)
- Strong entry/exit ramp across door width opening
- Uncomplicated home assembly in approx. 4 hours (help required to eaves height)
- MAINTENANCE FREE and LONG LASTING
- 15 Year 'No rust Perforation' Warranty